Monday, November 12, 2007

Happy Day!


As most of you know, I was holding out to get a cell phone until it could do it all. September I bought an LG8700 that, theoretically was a phone, a camera and a music player. (Yes, an iphone would have been better but for various reasons I had to go with Verizon). Taking pictures was easy, movies too! Music sounded good, but downloads were $2.99/each. Verizon sells a cable and disk for $49.00 that allows one to sync your computer with the phone so you can buy pass this but hey, I'm cheap or maybe we should call it technically inclined. After messing around with some free cables and driver downloads I can now post those pictures online, while listening to my music on my phone.

This is a picture of Noel's visit to Watch Hill last weekend.

No comments: