Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Goollyy

These cell phone thingees are handy. Did you know that if you have one you can know who is calling – even before you answer the call?

Even more cool – say you remember, or you decide you need to, call someone. You don’t have to wait until later – when you then have a million other calls to make to make the call, you can make it when you think of it – and avoid lists!

If you want to read my comments on AAM (and I have some very enlightening observations you won’t want to miss) check out my other blog – http://maritimecompass.blogspot.com/

Tomorrow I’ll be attending a morning session on podcasts, having coffee with some museum geeks and then head home. It will be nice to be home. I will also be a different person from when I left.

Here is what I need

To be outside
To be focused not scattered
To be centered and aware – to Meditate
To be Creating/Building something that speaks to the higher levels of cultural or self-actualization.
To love every bleeping thing

No comments: