Saturday, July 22, 2006

Turkey Day

So yes, I for know I didn't keep the blog during the trip and I've failed to upload the photos since. But... I have continued riding my bike.

Had to get up and out on the ride early what with the forecast for thunderstorms - and Floyd leaving the start gate at 10:15. Took one of my favorite routes East on Rt 1, North on Anguila Rd., West on 184, South on that really cool ride with the great hill.

One of the things I like to do on a ride is look to the side. It feels just like it looks like when they show the races on tv. Today, every time I looked there was a turkey family. There were about 5 in all. Some very large, having 6 or more chicks.

So now I'm watching Floyd. Whatever happens...stage 17 was amazing. We should all be like Floyd.

No comments: