Saturday, May 26, 2007

Anniversary

This coming Tuesday, the 29th, marks the first year anniversary of the trip to Europe....and the beginning of the amazing year that followed. Over the last year I've experienced so many new places and met some really great people. I loved biking in Europe, hiking and exploring in the Grand Canyon, Sedona and Utah. Different ends of the cultural and natural spectrum but all opening up both exterior and interior worlds. I've learned so much history, geography and geology the world feels like it is ever expanding, ever richer and complex yet with a beautiful unity. I know, that all sounds so nebulous but seriously...the more I see, experience and know of the world, the more comfortable I feel here in my skin.

...and speaking of which...next stop? I'd like to hike the AT through NH this summer (perhaps taking the luxury way and doing hut-to-hut), and in October take a swing through Denver, Moab and New Mexico.

Anyone what to come?

No comments: